May 25 – As part our commitment to our community’s health, your health, and our health, our clinic has
joined in implementing changes to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are now fully open and operating under the “new normal” until such time as the COVID-19 pandemic has passed. In accordance with new College of Chiropractors, College of Massage Therapists, and provincial demands we are doing the following:
1. We have reduced our schedules and spaced patient bookings avoid contact between
patients in the clinic.
2. We are disinfecting our treatment tables after every patient.
3. Frequently disinfecting our reception area counters and chairs.
4. The doctors, therapists and staff are wearing surgical masks to reduce the possibility of
5. If at all possible wear please wear a mask (homemade or commercial) for your visit.
We are doing everything possible to limit the possibility of COVID-19
transmission in the clinic. However, the nature of chiropractic and massage
therapy means close contact between individuals is required, and the risk of
transmission is present. You will be taking that risk if you attend for treatment.
In accordance with guidelines, an unscheduled drop-in treatment is not
Please call us at 604-321-6704 to schedule a visit.
When scheduling your visit you will be asked the following:
1. Have you or anyone you live with been out of the country in the last 14 days?
2. Have you or anyone you live with recently or currently experienced any fever, chills,
cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or loss of sense of smell?
If you will answer positively to these questions please delay 14 days before booking your
Massage Therapists will be repeating this checklist and asking you to sign a consent
form before each of your treatments. Similarly, all clinic staff are monitoring and
screening ourselves daily if any symptoms arise they will not work.